30 Something Things I Love About Trisha Davis
20 years ago, we fell in love. The boys and I love doing life with you! Happy 30-something birthday my love!
I love you Trisha and I am so grateful for you. Here are 39ish 😉 of the 3.9 million things I love about you.
1. I love your beautiful blue eyes.
2. I love that you believe in grace and second chances.
3. I love your sacrificial heart.
4. I love the way you cheer others on.
5. I love your laugh.
6. I love that you love big and without reservation.
7. I love the mother you are to our boys.
8. I love your willingness to allow your story to impact others.
9. I love your lips.
10. I love the compassion you have for those that are hurting.
11. I love the way you trust God…it inspires me.
12. I love the way you tuck your hair behind your ears.
13. I love that you give 100% to everything you are called to do.
14. I love your hands.
15. I love that you are bandwagon sports fan.
16. I love how you microwave a cup of coffee two or three times before finishing it.
17. I love how you make an ordinary day extraordinary.
18. I love that you don’t like change but you embrace it to grow.
19. I love that you set goals and pursue them.
20. I love watching you walk along the beach.
21. I love hearing you pray.
22. I love how you live out God’s love every day.
23. I love that you love your mini-van.
24. I love that you’ll watch sports even when me or the boys aren’t home.
25. I love how you champion our boys and their well being.
26. I love that you travel with your pillow.
27. I love how you love others with no strings attached.
28. I love that you’re willing to have hard conversations seasoned with grace.
29. I love how you love God’s word.
30. I love how you can make a Wal-mart outfit look like a million dollars.
31. I love that you love traveling to new places with me.
32. I love hearing you teach God’s Word.
33. I love that you love being with people more than you love social media.
34. I love how you take care of me and the boys.
35. I love how you have a computer and an iPhone but use a Daytimer anyway.
36. I love how you listen to God’s voice and obey.
37. I love your butt. (can I say that?) 🙂
38. I love how you lead others through authentic relationships.
39. I love that today is your birthday and we get to celebrate you.