What We’ve Learned from 3,000 Couples
We almost quit not because we didn’t want to invest in marriages but because we were doing a horrible job equipping couples to have the marriage God had in mind. We traveled and shared our story but never walked with couples along the journey of marriage.
Because of that desire to equip marriages, we created a resource called MentorUs. It is a 52-week marriage devotional that is emailed to couples every single week. Over the past three years, we’ve had over 3,000 couples sign up for MentorUs.
There are a number of lessons we’ve learned from the couples that have gone through MentorUs but there are two that have impacted us the most.
- Every couple wants to improve in their marriage; many just don’t know where to start.
- A 52-week program can feel overwhelming and be defeating if you fall behind.
A few weeks ago, Trish and I were talking about these two realities, and what we could do different in 2016.
What if we could equip more couples in a more effective way to have the best year of their marriage? How can we do that in a way that empowers them and doesn’t overwhelm or discourage them?
It was in that conversation that IgniteUs was born. IgniteUs is a 21-day challenge/journey we have created to jump-start your marriage and provide you with both a practical and realistic way to kick off 2016 in an amazing way.
You can find more info about IgniteUs HERE, but let me give you the headlines.
- Brand new content via a daily 5-7-minute video sent directly to your inbox. (Each video is archived on a web site you will have lifetime access to if you fall behind)
- A weekly phone call with Trish and myself to ask questions and get input
- A private Facebook group to connect with other couples as we go through the 21-Days so you can know you’re not alone on the journey.
- A weekly discussion guide to help foster conversation and growth.
We’re including other bonuses and free stuff that will give you tools and guidance for the rest of 2016. (You can see that complete list here.)
Registration opened December 1, and the introductory price of $67 (basically $3 per day for 21 days) will go up after December 15th. We will close registration December 31st.
What if 2016 could be the best year of your marriage? We think it can be and we want to help you get there.
If money is tight, we’ve made a payment option available for you. Click HERE for that option.